Monday, February 9, 2015

Best Dressed {Grammys 2015}

Last night my favorite awards show was on, but sadly I could not watch it because that darn CBS did not have a live stream, which is necessary since I don't have a TV in my dorm room. I enjoy the Grammys because I actually know the nominations unlike any of the movie awards shows. Anyways, despite the fact that I was unable to watch, I was able to check out the red carpet fashion online. I've rounded up my Best Dressed picks below.

{Best Dressed Females}

1. Paris Hilton
{via}

Not gonna lie, it pains me that she is my favorite, but I am a sucker for sparkles. I love the V shape too.

2. Bonnie McKee
{via}

I love an open back dress. I also love the color choice, which is kind of different from most of the dresses we normally see.

3. Rosci Diaz
{via}

The dress fits her like a glove. I love the fabric and metallic accents.

4. Anna Kendrick
{via}

I think wearing pants is such a daring move along with the plunging neckline. This look is nicely pulled together from head to toe.

5. Miranda Lambert

{via}

I love the pop of pink for what could be an otherwise boring black dress.

{Best Dressed Male}

1. Common
{via}

I am a fan of all black. I just think it looks so sharp and clean.

Did you watch the Grammys? What were your favorite looks of the night? Or which one of my picks is your favorite? Did you enjoy the performances? Did your favorites win??
 photo yes2_zps687c5179.png

No comments:

Post a Comment