Monday, January 26, 2015

Walking in a Winter Wonderland

This past week, campus has been covered with snow, and I've been loving every second of it! Believe it or not, one of the reasons I was excited to go to Penn State was to experience the seasons and that in fact included the white winters. I think if it's going to be cold, there should be snow. It just makes campus so much prettier. I also get excited because it means that it is finally socially acceptable for me to wear my new Hunter rain boots. They are my only waterproof shoes so they tend to be the only footwear I  walk around in when there is snow on the ground. The first time it started snowing this week I was sitting in the dining hall eating brunch across from giant windows. I was just mesmerized watching all the snowflakes fall. So, today, for those of you back in the warm California weather, I have included some pictures of my walk to and from class the other day with the snow in full effect. Enjoy!







 photo yes2_zps687c5179.png

3 comments:

  1. Hopefully, you are not wearing shorts and sandals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should tell them to turn on the heated sidewalks. ;-)

    ReplyDelete