Monday, January 12, 2015

Best Dressed {Golden Globes 2015}

I know. I know. It has been a while to say the least. I've made it through my first semester in college! How crazy! I can proudly say I have survived finals week. I was so busy those weeks between Thanksgiving and Christmas and then over break I just wanted to relax with no work to worry about! Eventually I do want to catch up on the blogging I have missed, but we'll see how semester two treats me. Today is the first day of the spring semester, so I flew in on a red eye yesterday morning. I hope the second semester goes as well as the first. Today I just have time for a quick post to check in and discus the Golden Globes fashion last night.
Award season has begun! Unfortunately, I was not able to watch since I do not have a TV in my dorm room. It's fine because I never know any of the movies anyway. But, I do find it fun to choose the best looks of the night. So, this year my picks for the best dressed celebrities not the red carpet are the following:
Best Dressed Couple: John Legend and Chrissy Teigen

Best Dressed Female: Jennifer Lopez

Best Dressed Male: Matt Bomer
{via}

I can't wait to see looks for the upcoming awards shows. Did you watch last night? Who were your picks? Were you surprised by any of the winners? Did you feel any of the nominations should have won instead? What award show are you dying to watch?
 photo yes2_zps687c5179.png

1 comment:

  1. We only saw snipets, mostly the dialogue of the hosts, Amy and Tina. They were pretty good.

    ReplyDelete