Friday, January 23, 2015

Course Shopping


Today was the last day to add and drop classes for the semester, so my schedule is officially set in stone. I seem to always shop around for classes. I may or may not have a problem. I don't know if I'm just really indecisive, get cold feet, or am just always looking for something better. I guess you could say that this is very telling of why I am an undecided major.

Last semester I dropped four classes and added four. This semester I dropped four and added three. I drop classes for all sorts of reasons. Some have included that they end too late, create an awkward break where I don't have time to go to my dorm in between classes but it's too long to go straight to class, seem like too much work, seem boring, and even because I would have had to have to wear a suit every day. Nevertheless, I am happy with my schedule now. My classes have much better times than they originally did so I guess you could say that after all of my switching around, everything worked out for the better.

And the winners are...

  1. Elementary Statistics
  2. Introductory Microeconomic Analysis and Policy
  3. Effective Speech
  4. Introduction to Recreation Services
  5. Observation or Experience with Children, Youth, and Families
  6. First-Year Seminar Health and Human Development

Would you be excited or dread these classes?



1 comment:

  1. Microecon would not be my fave! The rest look pretty good. Seems to me another reason why you add and drop is that you don't get the perfect schedule on the first go round (classes full when your turn to enroll). I know how you like things to be perfect!

    ReplyDelete