Friday, September 5, 2014

Farmer's Market

I have been so busy with my new classes, so I only have time to write a short post today. For lunch, I met up with my mentor for the first time.  I was assigned a faculty member as part of the FastStart program I signed up for. You can read about my orientation with the program here if you missed it. Anyways, my mentor works in the agriculture college doing PR type stuff. She is also an alumna. We went to The Corner Room for lunch, and then walked over to the Farmer's Market a few blocks over where I bought some peaches to satisfy my fruit addiction. Now I have been told that after leaving California, the fruit will be a disappointment,  so these peaches will be a test.



Tonight is my first day of rush, and tomorrow is the first home game of the season! I am so excited to finally be in the student section with my coveted season tickets! Sunday I will be rushing from 10:30 A.M. until 11:30 P.M. My only problem is figuring out when I will have time to finish catching up on my homework. Have a great weekend! 
 photo yes2_zps687c5179.png

No comments:

Post a Comment