Monday, August 25, 2014

Stylish Back to School Planners

Today is my first day of college. So, in honor of today I will be sharing some great planners. I am a big believer in the importance of organization, and I think that a planner plays a big part in staying organized. No one ever wants to be overbooked right? So, today I rounded up a few of my favorites from across the web. These lovely little books are handy for recording homework, your upcoming plans, meal planning, blog post schedules, and everything in between. Aren't they all just adorable?
ONE//TWO//THREE//FOUR//FIVE
I personally love to pencil in my upcoming schedule. Do you use a planner or just your iPhone calendar? 
 photo yes2_zps687c5179.png

1 comment:

  1. I am surprised you did not opt for #5 with the chevron and all. Of course you know we use our Outlook calendar on phone and work computer.

    ReplyDelete