Tuesday, July 9, 2013

And So It Begins...







I have finally decided to start a blog after reading several others religiously for quite some time now. The main purpose of creating my blog is to document my glorious college years. Supposedly these are supposed to be the best years of my life? The Dorm Diaries will give my friends and family the chance to catch up with me while I am across the country at Penn State. I plan on posting every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday about topics like my first football game, my dorm room, and anything else relating to college life. In addition, I may throw in some posts on things I love like baking, home décor, travel, and fashion.

And, if you don't know me my name is Leah. I have just graduated from a high school located in the sunny suburbs of Los Angeles. I am excited to go off to college and experience true freedom for the first time in my life. But, my nerves of not knowing a single soul on campus or even in the state of Pennsylvania for that matter definitely override my excitement. I can't wait to begin my studies in architecture! I am a reality TV watching, nail painting, sports playing, amateur baking, wannabe party planning, celebrity gossiping, holiday obsessing, adventure and travel seeking first-time blogger. I hope all will be happy in Happy Valley as I begin to chronicle my first year with you all!  Feel free to comment!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment